Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day #1

Yesterday I signed up for a New Years weight loss challenge called "Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans". It seems so cool! They partnered me up with two other women who are working on their weight as well. Jessica is a 6th grade sped teacher from Georgia and Hope is a college student from Texas. The challenge lasts from January 1st until the end of February.
My goal is not just to change my jean size but to begin leading a more healthy lifestyle. I have started and stopped so many times that I cannot being to count. My new beginnings start today.

Goals for 2012:
1. Lose weight
2. Go down a jean size
3. Run in the Prairie Fire half-marathon in May and then the Riverfest half-marathon.
4. Learn how to live with less carbs in my life!
5. Find another way to deal with stress than eating.

So for my friends following my first ever blog, here I go :-)

2 comments: